Friday, November 13, 2009

Are there any herbal colors (meaning natural, with no chemicals) that I can buy at cvs or such store

Specifically I need black color..Also could I use colors intended for african american hair if I'm white? What's the difference?



Thanx



Are there any herbal colors (meaning natural, with no chemicals) that I can buy at cvs or such stores?

If you are wanting black hair, go with a hair stain or henna. Go to sally beaut supply, they will have what you need. Now for the color on black hair, it is not designed for white hair. Black hair is more coarse and the color line is a lot different. I have been a stylist for many years and I have never used those products. But the henna and stains work well.



Are there any herbal colors (meaning natural, with no chemicals) that I can buy at cvs or such stores?

Henna comes in a great variety of shades, including black. It's perfectly natural and not only safe for your hair, but it's nourishing. It takes a while for the colour to get in (2 to 4 hours), but the result is great and when your hair grows, your roots don't show, the colour looks even.



Are there any herbal colors (meaning natural, with no chemicals) that I can buy at cvs or such stores?

What do you mean without chemicals. That's impossible, even water is a chemical. So now you have to decide is it a good chemical or is it a bad chemical. Well, the people who make hair dye have already done that.



Are there any herbal colors (meaning natural, with no chemicals) that I can buy at cvs or such stores?

If you are white you should never use products for black hair. They are specifically designed, and use oils to combat their dry hair. So, unless you want oily hair, I would stick with what you know. Check with a local salon that does weaving and dyeing for black women. Maybe they can suggest something that will work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment