Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fashion disaster!!!!!!!!!!?

ok i have this short problem right?, and i need your advice...i got to an un-uniformed high school and i have plenty of clothes but no money. How do i mantain my fashion sense without wearing the same thing too many times? An not to mention i'm broke! An what types of hair styles should i wear with my real hair that i can do at home? (I am african american my hair reaches the length of my shoulders, what should i do to it?)



Fashion disaster!!!!!!!!!!?

With your clothes, mix and match, but make sure they're matching. Spice it up a little with cute accessories! Just do the normal ponytail, pigtails, or just keep it down.



Fashion disaster!!!!!!!!!!?

just put it up somedays..in a bun somedays..down somedays..if you do a different hairstyle almost every day it will look cool and good and you will be really happy =D



Fashion disaster!!!!!!!!!!?

um mix and match ur clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment