Friday, November 13, 2009

Damage hair . What can I do to it.?

I am african american and i have thick hair. very coarse hair, colored



I hav to get a perm every 2 month. The edges are breaking off.



I just dont know what to do with it. Should i trimm my hair and get braids tell it grow back



Damage hair . What can I do to it.?

I would get a good hot oil treatmant once a week just get ends trimed and do the hot oil do not get any perms it will only damage your hair more . This is what i done and my hair looks healthy now



Damage hair . What can I do to it.?

Answer one is correct. Get it trimmed and use a hot oil treatment once a week. You can get them at any store or you can just use warm olive oil.



Make sure that the oil is not hot! Hot oil is bad for your hair....make sure that it's warm.



Damage hair . What can I do to it.?

well perms can be very damaging expecially if you get them often i would deep condition it once a week with its called pureology deep conditioner it is one of the best. and just keep it trimed up mabey you should try not to get perms anymore and straighten it insted. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment