Friday, November 13, 2009

My hair is a mess!?

Ok my hair have split ends and everything. I can't afford a hair dresser so I try to do the best I can. I am an African American girl. What routine and hair produces can I use to have pretty and healthy hair everyday?



My hair is a mess!?

You can try hair cholesterol. It comes in a tub and is usually either orange or green depending on if you get it with aloe or not. You basically use it as a conditioner when you wash your hair. I'd leave it on for a few minutes before you rinse it out.



My hair is a mess!?

Hiya,



You need to use one of them anti-split ends 'Afro-combs' As they are called, aspecially for african american type hair.



Be gentle, dont be rough with the ends especially.



Use Styling Serum, Moisturizing shampoo %26amp;* Conditioner, and if you use heated styling Appliances, Definately use Heat Defence Spray/Cream.



By the sounds of it, you hair is lacking moisture.



Just be sure to use hair products that are for dry damaged hair and products with added moisturisers.



Hope this helps.



Good Luck :].



Ashii



xo



My hair is a mess!?

trim your split ends, brush your hair about 100 times a day with a good quality brush. shampoo and condition it once a week. get a hot oil treatment once a month. hot oil treatments can be done at home with 'dr.miracles' oil and heated up in a microwave or something. oil your scalp every other day. and most of all keep heating tools to a minimum.



My hair is a mess!?

i'm also african american and you don't have to brush your hair so much because thats just breaking it more, try a good shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner and use a wide tooth comb, this will make your hair healthier over time. My hair is so much more healthier because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment