Friday, November 13, 2009

Why is my hair like this??/?

okay im aftican american caucasian and indian and i was wondering why my hair its thick smooth and it shines on its own(no grease or oil needed)i dont get it i thought african americans needed grease but my hair grows long without it.why is that and why does it look like it does if im of distant indian and caucasian ancerstories?



Why is my hair like this??/?

Not all black people have crappy hair. My mom is black, and she has great hair, and my dad, who is white, has really horrible hair. I'm half black and half white, and my hair is thick and shiny, and my mom is all black, and her hair is really fine and straight. There are all types of people with all types of hair, sweetie. Just cause you're black doesn't mean you need a perm or something.



Why is my hair like this??/?

You should try or to change your hairstyle and feel the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment