Friday, November 13, 2009

I have a hair question!!! plz plz read this...?

ok well im mixed with african american and white and like and i need some help with my hair. its naturally wavy but the problem is that it gets puffy even when its wet. when i get out of the shower i usually blow dry it and straighten it but i really want to be able to wear it like this



http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi...



http://www.hairplus.co.nz/images/product...



http://www.freshlookhair.com/members/681...



but the thing is my hair wont lay down like theirs will...some people have told me that moose will help. i also want to know what products will make it stay under control when it dries so it wont get all big ad puffy and frizzy and i really just want to know some steps that will get me to having hair like that, and also some products that will get me the look i want. plz plz help me...



THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! %26lt;333



I have a hair question!!! plz plz read this...?

first of all you need to purchase quality moisterizing products try Ouidad they only sell their products online uless you live in New York they have a store there. I have really curly hair as well I don't recomend mouse it will dry you hair out, Ouidad has Moisture quenching line which includes deep conditioning and also they have a hair gel for frizzy hair, I personally use their quenching shampoo and conditioner and the deep treatment and I buy my smooth gel at my local beauty supply its called Vavoom Smooth me its a Matrix product it works really well on curly hair. also don't ever brush your hair after the shower and don't use brushes, detangle your hair while in the shower with conditioner and use a wide tooth comb.



I have a hair question!!! plz plz read this...?

You need deep conditioning products. try aveda! You can consider leave in serum, that will tame the frizz and weigh ur hair down.



Consult ur hair dresser....For better options.



I have a hair question!!! plz plz read this...?

If yu brush it wen yu get out the shower then dont also just leave it use a tiny amount of mousse and dont lie down and dont blowdry it let it be natural. Look at the pantene pro-v products they've always worked for me.



I have a hair question!!! plz plz read this...?

i have no idea.



if you should like this



http://www.coolbuer.com/category/veido/



I have a hair question!!! plz plz read this...?

YOU NEED TO USE A LOT OF HAIR MOISTERISER.. I USE JUST FOR ME , PINK AND ALSO DARK AND LOVELY IS GOOD . USE THESE DAILY WHEN BRUSHING YOUR HAIR.



WHEN YOU WASH YOUR HAIR, USE A LOT OF CONDITIONER, AND AFTER YOU WASH IT USE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER , DO NOT BLOW DRY IT ! THIS WILL MAKE IT GO BUSHY/FRIZZY .. THEN USE MOISTERISER AND MOOSE AND YOU COULD TRY CURL ACTIVATOR , I USE A BRAND CALED SOF'N FREE



IF YOU USE ALL THESE PRODUCTS YOU DO NEED TO WASH YOUR HAIR MORE OFTEN



HOPE I HELPED :)



X



I have a hair question!!! plz plz read this...?

use bio silk infusion and use a difusser on your dryer or let it dry naturally



I have a hair question!!! plz plz read this...?

Do not use the stuff at Walmart or wherever...go to a salon and buy salon quality products. Take in the photos and show them the pics...they should be able to help out...just don't try anything on your hair at home...especially chemicals...I recently learned that some of the over the counter hair treatments have metallic residues that they leave on your hair and can result in turning your hair to mush if mixed with the wrong chemicals...seek a pro...don't try to color your own hair...or straighten with relaxers. Go to a salon...



I have a hair question!!! plz plz read this...?

My best advice to you is this. Get out of the shower, takes some LA gel and put it through your hair after it has dried in the air for like three minutes. Push your hand up on the bottom of it and squeeze. Okay, flip your hair and put it on a bun on the top of your head for fifteen minutes. Then take it back down and put some of the gel through. So, if you have ever scrunched your hair, this should be easy. Put it back up for like and hour, put some more gel in it, put it back up and go to bed. The next morning take it out and it should look something like the second picture. =0) be merry

No comments:

Post a Comment