Friday, November 13, 2009

Hairstyle for curly hair guy.?

Ok girls.... I am not talking manageable wavy sort of curly hair. I am talking black guys/jew's hair. There is something wrong with my hair I am starting to think I am African American or something because my hair literally fros out at less than an inch long. I need some hairstyles that I can do. An afro on a white guy in the middle of hickville oregon looks really bad. Please no pictures of Nick Jonas or anything because that isn't curly hair, my hair is literally black man fro. So please give me suggestions and obviously straightening my hair is not reasonable because it would be too expensive to straighten everyday and lets be honest. It would not hold. I also have glasses.



Hairstyle for curly hair guy.?

Hmm. Go for the fro, who cares? Also, if you grow it out you could seriously weave or dread it into some beautiful styles. If you're at sea level, this would work great. In any case, nappy(?) hair is MADE for weaving. Go for it!



Hairstyle for curly hair guy.?

This should help http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashiontip...



Jerry Curlable hear then? I don't know anyone with hair that your explaining and can't tell without a picture so I'm not sure, but I do know a guy with afro type hair and he shaves it, it looks awesome. If you grow it out you could get cornrows or a natural afro. Of course if your hair is that un-tame hats work...



You could try this, it's a hairstyle generator.



http://www.ukhairdressers.com/hair_move/...

No comments:

Post a Comment