Friday, November 13, 2009

Help. CUrly Hair. ADditional details.?

Ok girls.... I am not talking manageable wavy sort of curly hair. I am talking black guys/jew's hair. There is something wrong with my hair I am starting to think I am African American or something because my hair literally fros out at less than an inch long. I need some hairstyles that I can do. An afro on a white guy in the middle of hickville oregon looks really bad. Please no pictures of Nick Jonas or anything because that isn't curly hair, my hair is literally black man fro. So please give me suggestions and obviously straightening my hair is not reasonable because it would be too expensive to straighten everyday and lets be honest. It would not hold. I also have glasses. This is who I kinda look like. Just make the hair a little more longer, way more curly like a black man or a jew, and make the glasses smaller.



http://users.ox.ac.uk/~newc2520/napoleon...



Here is a picture of me. But I have a hat on.



http://a182.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



Help. CUrly Hair. ADditional details.?

My sister has really curly hair and uses Sebastian Lamenates concentrates gel. It doesn't have any hold to it like a regular gel. It is more like a greasy polish that tames the hair, and helps give individual curls. It is like $20 at a beauty supply store, but they probably have a travel size you could try. She got my uncle who has curly hair hooked on it last year. It might be worth trying out.



Help. CUrly Hair. ADditional details.?

I would just cut your hair really short or use some gel to try and get it straight.



Help. CUrly Hair. ADditional details.?

don't try to make it straight, i love guys with curly hair!



your second picture doesn't work lol



Help. CUrly Hair. ADditional details.?

OK, I need to go some research for you on this, but first of all,



STOP EATING YOUR CRUSTS !!!!



Danny.



.



Help. CUrly Hair. ADditional details.?

A black man's texture is way different than your hair.Your hair is more bi-racial or european type of hair.I love your curly hair too.



Help. CUrly Hair. ADditional details.?

why would u out the picture if you have a hat on? and i think that u should keep ur hair the way it is (my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment