Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hair help!!!?

I am african american(I stated this so u can picture the texture of my hair) and I pressed my hair but its not moving when I move my head. It stays in place for some weird reason. any advice to get it to lay down befor I go crazy? I'm used 2 weaves so dont think Im all hair-challenged! LoL



Hair help!!!?

If you're piling grease or another type of moisturizer on it...yeah...it's not gonna move!



You may have to start with a clean slate and use a really light moisturizer or none at all in order to have the white girl swang! Or you just may need to crack down and get a relaxer on that stuff!



It also depends on what kind of mechanism you used to press your hair...was it ceramic flat iron, plug-in pressing comb, oven and professional flat iron? You may have to purchase an expensive ceramic flat iron if your not "professional enough" to use the oven/flat iron.



Hair help!!!?

throw it up in a messy bun. thats what i do when my hair won't cooperate. or straighten it and use this anti-frizz stuff.



Hair help!!!?

try using a lot of cholesterol to get moisture that will help with the dryness and smooth it out a bit.



Hair help!!!?

straight your hair through hair dryer.



Hair help!!!?

i can relate cause imma sista. What I do with my hair when I want it to move and feel soft and healthy is I put treatments in my hair. Hot oil, cholestrol, and any products that have t-tree in them are wonderful. Also try leave in conditioners to make your hair soft and silky.

No comments:

Post a Comment