Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I want long hair, help?

I really want some long extensions that are natural looking but not 1000 dollars to get. I am half african american %26amp; half spanish so my hair is thick and curly, but now I want a straight long look with some versatility. Anyone have any suggestions??



I want long hair, help?

Honey I want thick dark hair like yours. But it ain't gonna happen and no way am I gonna spend a grand.



Become at peace with yourself and with what God gave you -- and work with it, not against it. You'll be ahead of the game if you do.



I want long hair, help?

No offense, but if you are not a celeb and you arent willing to spend the money, it would be real hard to find good extensions! I just recommend getting a god straightener for your hair type and straighten and wait for it to grow. I recommend the chi for a straightener, but it maynot work as well on other hair types, conair is a good brand to check out.



I want long hair, help?

You can go to sallys and get hair extensions for a good price.



i know that if you get hair from the sassy collection of 100% human hair the 18" could cost you about $30.00



I want long hair, help?

i totally disagree with the not being able to get good extensions for under 1000 dollars if your not famous. i personally don't have extensions, but i hvae quite a few friends who do. they're actually made with real hair! unfortunately - i have no idea where they got them. BUT, i know they didn't all go to the same place, so they must be prettttyyy easy to obtain. i would reccomend asking your hairdresser if she knows of anywhere you can go, maybe stop into a professional hairproduct store. if they don't have what your looking for - they can most likely give you the names of a few places where you CAN get your extensions. all my friends got their hair for under a hundred.. it was the clips that racked up the price. however - you will only need to buy the clips if you can on sowing the hair you bought seperately onto them. premade extensions will cost more. shop around before you settle.. i hope this helps !



I want long hair, help?

I've never had extensions...but I know that it KILLS your hair. I'm Portuguese and Italian so i have thick out of control curls lol and embrace it baby!! You can get wayyyyy cheap extensions...just shop around at salons..ANY salon, just ask.. if you live near toronto, you can find some for like $60. If you want them natural...you need it to match exactly...so either you find the colour exact to yours, or dye your hair to the colour of the extensions. That's the number one reason why they look fake. Also, get them weaved. don't get clips, or glue.. if you have such thick hair, you might as well just let it grow out...it may not even look natural...people who get extensions usually are african american, or white girls with thin hair. You can also get your hair chemically straightened, which stays for a few months, but you would have to maintain it. For me, I straighten my hair well, (buy a good straightener ($200+) and don't wash it for 3 days. Curly hair doesn't need to be washed every day, and it doesnt get greasy. YOU COULD ALSO get a step in your hair, (top layer a LOT shorter than the others) so it looks like you have extensions..I have that but when its curly, I have a huge cowlick. It gives my hair even more volume lol. But if you really really want extensions... your best bet is to yellow page every single salon...find out their prices, and go from there.



I want long hair, help?

get the new jessica simpson extensions and they are clip ins so they wont ruin ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment