Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hot Combs vs. Flat Irons?

What kind of material are hot combs (both electric and stove top) made of? I'm looking for a flat iron made of the same material as a stove top hot comb because I feel that there are better results. Any suggestions regarding the best kind of flat iron for African American hair? Thanks in advance.



Hot Combs vs. Flat Irons?

you can get the Chi ceramic iron, (they can be pretty expensive unless you get it from eBay, and I use the Gold n Hot flat iron...I bought it from Wal-Mart, I love it. Here's a link for some good products priced reasonably.



www.gigibeauty.com



Hot Combs vs. Flat Irons?

Honestly, I used to run hot combs through my friend's hair a while back, and it made her coarse hair really frizzy.



Honestly, opt for a high-end hair straightener, and you'll have better results.



Those types have plates that make your hair softer and less damaged.



Hot Combs vs. Flat Irons?

I cant think of anything that is better than the stove top iron. I love those I still got my mom's (which were my grandma's). I am using the Golden Hot and I got a Jade plated one too.



Try ebay. LOL to get an old fashion iron but be careful



Hot Combs vs. Flat Irons?

hot combs are usually made of iron, alot of them now are gold plated. a flat iron will never get the same results as a hot comb because the hot comb combs the hair. a flat iron just presses on the hair strand to make the curl flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment