Friday, November 13, 2009

Redken products?

Is the redken anti snap, really worth the price? will it stop all the breakge??



And what about the redken extream shampoo and conditioner? does it moisturize like make it soft and strong?



is the shampoo and conditioner worth the price?



also i have AFRICAN AMERICAN hair



Redken products?

I love redken products, and recommend them highly. The anti snap works if you don't do damaging styling (pulling it tight, braids, etc). It helps strengthen your hair so you get less breakage in the future. Breaks you already have, nothing will help. I am not a big fan of the extreme shampoo-- I find it makes my hair a little frizzy. I prefer Clear Moisture, which is a lighter moisturizing shampoo, or All Soft.



Redken products?

i don't know too much about Redken.....i would get a conditioner that is geared towards your hair, so don't buy it because it may be good. Sunsilk has good products....not that expensive and i like the moisturizing straightening shampoo. I'm not AA but i have naturally curly rather, frizzy hair so that helps it keep it calm.....



Redken products?

OMG GIRLFRIEND I JSUT BOUGHT REDKEN TODAY!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO GET IT IM BLACK UH DUH OK I GOT TEH COLOR EXTEND SHMPOO AND THE TEH ALL SOFT CONDTIOER LOVE LOVES IT!!!!!! IT DOES SEEMS GOOD



Redken products?

Redken is just another name for L'Oreal products. They bought that company a few years ago but kept the Redken name.



None of these products is worth the money they charge. It's all marketing and branding. The product itself is nothing more than a blend of basic ingredients, most of which you can find and blend yourself. I used to make cosmetic products on a small scale and I can tell you that if it cost me $2 or $3 to make a bottle of product I could easily sell if for $20 to $25! That's how much profit is in these overpriced cosmetic items.



Redken products?

I'm African American and I have the anti-snap. I went to Ulta and bought the small bottle for $2.95 to try it out. I have seen some good results and that bottle will last for a long time. I still think I will stick with the little bottle that way I dont have to spend a lot on the big bottle.



The Shampoo I dont have that particular one but I do have the smoothing formula. It's okay but I prefer Joico Silk Elements. You can also find this product at Ulta.



Redken products?

those are AMAZING products



trust me, they're definitely worth the splurge :)



Redken products?

I've had great luck with Redken products. A few years ago I had a horrible perm and hated it so much I had it chemically relaxed (will never do that again!) And it damaged my hair to a pretty bad state.



I used Redken products to nurse it back to health. Redken anti-snap has done a fabulous job. I don't have issues with breakage. No, it won't stop it completely...no product does that...but you will see a noticeable difference.



I haven't used the Extreme line of shampoos/basic conditioner. I do like using deep fuel conditioning packs once a week, the protein in it has been a great boost. I have used All Soft and really like how it repaired my hair.



I think highly of Redken products and would pay their prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment