Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I just got rid of a weave I've had for a long time - now I have short quite damaged hair. Any s

Someone suggested to wear it back a lot for now to keep products out of my hair so that it can take time to breathe and grow back. The hair is now like mixed lengths - layered with split ends - some at ears - and alittle at neck area. Any cool ideas or links of pulled back hairstyles or sleek/chic pull backed looks I can do with this short hair rather than curling it everyday and styling it? (I am African American so I have a kinkier texture) - Thanks!



I just got rid of a weave I've had for a long time - now I have short quite damaged hair. Any style ideas?

Recently I just joined this group on Yahoo called Mahogany Beauty, I just joined because they have a hair photo gallery with alot of pictures in it of hot hairstyles for natural hair. But they also have alot of good hair advice as well so check it out. Also I have a subscription to Hype Hair, which you can get anywhere magazines are sold for $4.00.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mah...



http://www.hypehair.com/



I just got rid of a weave I've had for a long time - now I have short quite damaged hair. Any style ideas?

you can always do a wrap or rollers sets...that will keep you from the heat ...but also be sure to wash and condition once a week evp3 treatments are excellent



I just got rid of a weave I've had for a long time - now I have short quite damaged hair. Any style ideas?

Well it can't be too short if you have the option of wearing it back. I guess you mean in a ponytail. I don't recommend that I recommend that you wear it natural and I agree that you keep products out of your hair at least those that are drying. You should try your best to condition and moisturize. You may want to use protein treatment also. Another thing is you may just want to go ahead and cut your hair even, that way it can be in style while you are trying to grow it out and get it back healthy. I would recommend braiding your own hair at night and wearing it crinkly the next day. wearing it naturally curly or wavy with a cute thick headband. I think that the least stressed your hair is the better, so pullin it back in tight ponytails or clips may not be the best idea considering how much stress your hair must have been in with the weave. I used to wear micro braids all the time and the best remedy was always to just let it be for awhile. I used leave in conditioners and loosely braided my hair at night, and wore a satin scarf, in the morning my hair was shiny and bouncy. I did this for a month in between braids and relaxers to give my hair a chance to recover.



I just got rid of a weave I've had for a long time - now I have short quite damaged hair. Any style ideas?

don't get a weave don't for a while until your hear gets a little healthier. also don't perm it eather that will make you hair brake and fall out. just get the ends cut so it gets healthier and grows. you can part it on the side and wear it like that or you can try a hump like a mohack but for girls you know what i'm talking about right? be creative :o) good luck



I just got rid of a weave I've had for a long time - now I have short quite damaged hair. Any style ideas?

I would get a nice cut all over from a stylist preferably one that don't require much maintaince. then go from there keeping it up and getting monthly trims to help it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment