Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How do i create volume/body in my hair ?

i have thick hair .but it has no volume ive tryed mouse .but it doesnt really work.and i cant use roller becauce my hair doesnt get straightened.when answerin please keep in mind that im african american.



How do i create volume/body in my hair ?

im black too and have the same problem.what i do is wash and condition it with Aussie,then i put on Euphora gel/serum to give it the volume,then i blow dry it aned vavoom it has volume!hope it helps you!



How do i create volume/body in my hair ?

no idea sorry



How do i create volume/body in my hair ?

i would suggest, that new garnier fructis shampoo, body and volume. it works for me. also try blow drying you hair when its wet, but do itwith you head down. hope this helps.



How do i create volume/body in my hair ?

try buying a product specifically designed to create volume - there's a ton of them out there



How do i create volume/body in my hair ?

go to the salon and ask for a perm or curls!



How do i create volume/body in my hair ?

Try Biolage (by Matrix) volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I recently started using it and it has majorly improved my limp lifeless hair!!! =)



How do i create volume/body in my hair ?

use volumnizing shampoo/conditioner. then use mouse and blowdry your hair upside down.



How do i create volume/body in my hair ?

try using a volumizing shampoo, or a volumizing comb. you could blow dry your hair upside-down, or wear a ponytail on the top of your head at night while you're sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment