Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Anyone used the hair product Mixed Chicks??

Someone had suggested it to me for my daughter who is 2 and african american and caucassian she has very thick curly dry hair just wondering if anyone one with this type of hair has used this product before or if youre a parent who has used it on your child would love to hear your experience good or bad -thanks !



Anyone used the hair product Mixed Chicks??

I haven't used Mixed Chicks before, but I am a mixed chick (African American and Irish) so i might be able to help.



When I look for hair products I go with a shampoo that'll get all the gunk out of my hair, a conditioner that'll give it back its' moisture.



Then I use a light oil to give my curls sheen so they're glossy and not dull, then finally a little mousse to give my curls definition and that S shape I love so much.



Also, unless you straighten your daughter's hair with a curler/flat iron, make sure to only comb it with it's wet. My hair starts out with big, loose curls when it's wet which become tighter and more prone to tangles as they dry.



Was that too much info? lol, hopefully not, i just wish someone could have been there to give my mom advice when she struggled with my locks as a kid.



Anyone used the hair product Mixed Chicks??

Heard of it but never used it. I have curly hair as well and I use



blended beauty products which also has a children's line. A really good website for you to visit is naturallycurly.com There's a message board for people with children who have curly hair. I think that is a really good place for you to start and get advice on products to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment