Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Homemade hair dyes?

I am a an african american female and I want to create my own hair dye and experiment. 1st problem is I have dark brown hair. How can i lighten it without damage just permed it a couple weeks ago. Then after I lighten it how long before I can use the homemade hair dye? I want a light brown with red. can u please help a sistah out need feed back from my african american sistahs or beauticians thanks



Homemade hair dyes?

my sister's beautician told her that 2 parts lemon juice, one part vodka will lighten dark hair without it turning orangey. not sure how it would work on african american hair, but dont see why not..



Homemade hair dyes?

i know that for the red you can use kool-aid without the sugar just add water to the kool aid and soak for about 15 minutes it may come out in a week or longer depends though.



Homemade hair dyes?

idk any thx 4 points

No comments:

Post a Comment