Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is Motions relaxer no-lye?

Is Motions relaxer no-lye? I ask this because I want to get my hair thermally reconditioned aka TR. This is that Japanese straightening. I have African-American hair and I have had a perm before using Motions relaxer. While doing some research on TR I saw that if your relalxer has lye in it you should not get TR done. Thats why I was wondering if Motions relaxer has lye in it so I can possibly get TR done.



Is Motions relaxer no-lye?

Yes it does have lye in it but if you want to try this new TR thing you would have to regrow your hair for about 6 months and cut the relaxer off.



Is Motions relaxer no-lye?

i



Is Motions relaxer no-lye?

All you have to do is read the box, sweetie. It will tell you if it contains lye or not. I think it's lye-free, though.



Is Motions relaxer no-lye?

Motions Relaxers contains lye.



Try Dark and Lovely No Lye Relaxer



Johnsons No-Lye Relaxer



Profectiv No Lye Relaxer



Precise



Gentle Treatment



TCB Naturals



Isoplus



Proline Soft %26amp; Beautiful



African Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment