Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair dye help?

Here's the deal......I have dark brown hair and I've been wanting to dye it jet black for a while now (btw, I have caramel skin and I am African American). However, I heard it's not good for ur hair, so I bought this temporary stuff that comes out after 6-8 washes. Will this be over-damaging and should I do it? I wanna do it tonight.



Hair dye help?

Temporary and semi-permanent haircolor is less damaging, as they usually do not contain ammonia or peroxide. So, you are safe using Semi's like Clairol's Beautiful Collection, all you want. In many cases products like Beautiful Collection will add extra shine and conditioning.



The next step after Semi-Permanent would be Demi-Permanent. Demi's last a bit longer than Semi's. Like a Semi, a Demi cannot lighten your haircolor, due to the fact it doesn't contain ammonia. Demi's do include a very low volume peroxide, to make the haircolor last longer. Due to the low volume, it is still a healthy option, as you are not lightening with ammonia.



A few great Demi's include: Clairol's Second Nature, Clairol's Complements Demi and Wella's Demi Permanent. You can pick up these products at any Sally Beauty Supply.



Hair dye help?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment