Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How can I do a good hair weave?

I'm african-american and I know how to braid my own hair . I need to know how should i braid my hair for the most natural look? How do I begin the sewing process? I need some step by step directions on this one yall



How can I do a good hair weave?

You probably need someone to show you... get a DVD such as the one here - it's probably easy if you can see it being done. http://www.braidsbybreslin.com/store/wea...



How can I do a good hair weave?

your answerr sucked that didnt help me at all Report It



How can I do a good hair weave?

Its better to let someone else weave your hair. If you do it by yourself, you wouldnt get to see if its even or not.



How can I do a good hair weave?

OK i do my own hair weave and what you do is braid your hair around your head until you get to the top of your head. leave some of your own hair out on the sides of your head. after that get your needle and thread ready then start at the bottom back of your neck. start to sew in the weave. or you can get some one to braid it for you and you can just sew in the weave after that. that cost about $30 to get that braided



How can I do a good hair weave?

Go to the link below they have everything you need!!



http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_po...

No comments:

Post a Comment