Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have a BIG hair problem!plz help!!?

ok so i live in houston and as ya all know houston is very very very humited and hot. well i have really freazzy hair and my hair will be very straight and 5 mins outside and my hair turns to an afro. can ya tell me some african american products or tricks i can use to keep my hair from blowing up in the morning.



oh ya and i do wrap my hair every night and go to sleep like that



I have a BIG hair problem!plz help!!?

why do u try just controlling the frizz!! get dark and lovely's leave in conditioner and srunch the bottom of ur hair while semi dry!!!nd the more volumized look is soo much better!!!!! good luck



I have a BIG hair problem!plz help!!?

I can't spell either. No biggie. Do you grease your hair at all... I have to grease my hair or it will be frizzy. Don't put too mycj in or it will weigh your hair down... use some jam or leave in conditioner.... yea i have the some problems too. I have mixed people hair so it's worse : ( good luck

1 comment:


  1. i am using mixture of olive oil and castor oil for hair but it not reduces my problem. it increases my hair loss. i was searching for help and i came across someone sharing testimony on how a man call DR JAMES help her to gain back her hair, and i order for DR OPINGO spell cream wish i used for only two weeks, and my hair begging to grow very fast and also thick since then i have not come across hair problem again you can also reach him for help via his direct email Drjamesdsolution@gmail.com +2348143928114
    Drjamesdsolution@gmail.com +2348143928114

    ReplyDelete