Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Put a relaxer in my hair i stopped using them and went all natural without cuttin off the natural ha

should i do because my hair isnt growing???



also does not sleepin with a scarf on your head break your hair off???



im an african american how often should i use grease or oil and what kind???



i wear 2 strand twist do i need to get my ends trimmed ever 6-8 weeks??



Put a relaxer in my hair i stopped using them and went all natural without cuttin off the natural hair what?

Your avatar doesn't look black :)



But as far as relaxers and hair growing is concerned:



I started losing my hair once because I was stressed. So I stopped relaxing it. Which was great for it.



I, also, stopped using grease. It doesn't allow the hair to breathe which keeps it from growing. Use something lighter like pink oil, and if you plan on putting heat to your hair use Tresseme Heat Tamer to protect the hair [http://www.tresemme.com/heat/products/he... My hair actually moves when I use the flat or curling iron now.



I don't know about the scarf. I take mine off in my sleep so I just don't bother.



Sorry I don't know what I 2 strand twist is or what it has to do with getting your ends cut which you should od about every 2 months.



Put a relaxer in my hair i stopped using them and went all natural without cuttin off the natural hair what?

Sleeping with a scarf helps me alot but every one doesnt have to. Just look at your pillow when you wake up if theres hair try a scarf or silk pillow case. It really depends on what kind of hair you have about the grease and oil. A good brand for all hair types is olive oil all there hair products are natural and smell pretty good. Its a good idea to get your ends trimmed because that promotes growth. Hope this helped



Put a relaxer in my hair i stopped using them and went all natural without cuttin off the natural hair what?

Start by messaging your scalp with the balls of your fingers while using a hair creme,hair oil.hair dressing that contains naturla herbs, vitamins and minerals. This helps promote hair growth. Do this at least three times a week.



You need to cover your head with a silk or satin scarf at night. This will stop hair breakage.



I use Doo Gro Lotion or use can use African Pride Hair dressing. Use twice a week.



I do not know about strand twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment