Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What is a good hair dryer to have?

I am an african american female so I need a good tough hair dryer. I would also like it to come with a comb attachment and concentrated attachment if possible.



What is a good hair dryer to have?

Wigo are pricey but I use it now and love it



Conair I have also and usually buy that brand and it lasts for a long time



Both are good and have attachments



What is a good hair dryer to have?

Conair!!!



What is a good hair dryer to have?

here's the dryer for you...I watched this paid program at 3whatever AM and thought....'this is the hairdryer for every woman on earth'. Its kinda pricy, BUT, check it out...its totally worth it! Wacth the instructional video on the web page, they have an african american girl in the video, maybe she's mixed...but check it out anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment