Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is Emu Oil worth the high cost?

......for skin and hair (african american)



Is Emu Oil worth the high cost?

I've seen Emu products pop up quite a bit lately, and I'll answer you as I have others. A good friend of mine nearly went bankrupt because he got sucked into the emu thing. Turns out that emu oil is not different than any other scam. It has no special properties at all. The whole emu investment turned out to be a pyramid type scheme.



Is Emu Oil worth the high cost?

well, i bet they're hard to milk



Is Emu Oil worth the high cost?

If it is something that works for you. I say absolutely then! If not no!



Is Emu Oil worth the high cost?

I've heard it works wonders for a variety of things...I'd give it a shot at least to see how it works out for you if it's not TOO far out of your budget. I'm too skeptical about stuff like that, and I don't personally know anyone that uses it. There's a huge store that sells nothing but emu oil where I live and apparently they do good business, haven't shut down yet. However, if you want something cheap that's good for your hair, wash it with raw eggs and mayonnaise. It's technical as to why it helps, but trust me it does make your hair very healthy...my biology professor explained it in class the other day and I know of people that do this and it works (including African-American women). Good luck!



Is Emu Oil worth the high cost?

Are Uggs worth the high $$$$? Not being cheeky or anything...just seems as though those two items from down under seem to be a bit on the pricey side.



Is Emu Oil worth the high cost?

Someone said it was good for pain so my friend bought it to rub on her sprained ankle very expensive it has a strong smell worst than ben gay and if you can get over the smell she said it did help with the pain



for hair or skin never heard of it 's other uses

No comments:

Post a Comment